- Bind the exam outline from official certification provider with valuable materials you prioritized.
- Study with a top-down approach. Stick to the official exam outline and read the table of contents of the textbook first.
- Take notes!
After attending a 40-hour instructor-led course and 60 hours of study, Bruce passed the PMI-ACP Exam today. This is the second milestone for Bruce’s learning plan of 2018.
The following is the preparation list for this exam:
- PMI-ACP Certification ExamPrep Course from Advanced Business Consulting Inc.
- Pluralsight Online Courses
- RMC PMI-ACP Exam Prep
- PMI Agile Practice Guide
- Agile Project Management with Scrum by Ken Schwaber
- Exploring Scrum: The Fundamentals Paperback by Dan Rawsthorne, Doug Shimp
- User Stories Applied: For Agile Software Development by Cohn, Mike
- User Story Mapping: Discover the Whole Story, Build the Right Product by by Jeff Patton
Agile is a mindset for a high-performance team with commitments to willingly respond or harness changes and continuously deliver valuable products for customer’s satisfaction and competitive advantages through collaboration with them.
A high-performance team is cross-functional and self-organizing. Continuous delivery suggests delivering products iteratively and incrementally; that is, to deliver products with added values in a short timescale frequently or in a sustainable pace.
- Lean Thinking
- Agile Mindset
- Methodology (Approaches or Methods)
- Scrum (Scrum Guide 2017)