- Also known as Bruce Wu
- 20+ Years of IT Experience
- Founder, IT Career Training Institute
- Co-founder, Amicliens Service Technology
- Executive MBA from Troy State University
- Bachelor of Information Management from Tamkang University, Taiwan
Wentz Wu is the co-founder of Amicliens and has been working in the IT industry for more than 20 years. He is devoted to applying information technologies to solve business problems, delivering training and education courses, and giving back to the community.
In his professional career, Wentz is skilled at implementing IT infrastructure and cloud services, developing quality software, conducting a comprehensive business analysis, managing projects with agility, and advising and delivering practical business solutions.
With solid technical background and business savvy, Wentz comprehensively delivers the CISSP course based on the Amicliens InfoSec Conceptual Model, which effectively addresses the official ISC2 CISSP exam outline.
As a lifelong learner, Wentz demonstrates his endeavor and achievement as follows:
– SCRUM: PSM Level I/PSPO Level I/PSD Level I
– ISO 27001 LA/ISO 27552 LA Courses Completed
Information security is a business enabler; as a security professional, it’s crucial for you to equip yourself with both skillful technology hands and an agile business mind.
To boost your professional career and succeed in the CISSP exam, register in Wentz’s CISSP Exam Prep course (currently available in Chinese and in Taipei only) right now! However, I am glad to deliver the course online in English. If you have specific or individual requirements, kindly please feel free to contact me!
Dear CISSP aspirants,
CISSP Made Easy! Yes, but don’t get me wrong. CISSP is one of the most challenging exams I have ever had as an experienced IT professional. Everything could be easy only if you are committed to it. So does CISSP.
CISSP Made EASY is a study group for members to learn and share information to succeed in the CISSP exam. It’s one of the initiatives for the group host, Wentz Wu, to give back to the InfoSec community and develop his career as a professional instructor, inspirational coach, and lifelong learner.
Welcome to join CISSP Made Easy!
My Expertise Stack
Time Spent in Certification Exams
- Project Management
- Product Development
- Security Governance
- Security Management
- CISSP, Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISSP-ISSEP, Information Systems Security Engineering Professional
- CISSP-ISSAP, Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
- CISSP-ISSMP, Information Systems Security Management Professional
- CCSP, Certified Cloud Security Professional
- CSSLP, Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
- Security Technologies
- Information Technologies
- AWS-CSAA, AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate
- MCSD, Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer on App Builder
- MCSD, Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer on VB6 (LEGACY)
- MCDBA, Microsoft Certified Database Administrator on SQL 2000 (LEGACY)
- MCSE, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer on Win 2000 (LEGACY)
- MCSE, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer on NT4 (LEGACY)
- MCP, Microsoft Certified Professional Since 1998
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- ISO 27552 Lead Auditor