The latest InfoSec professionals statistics according to the ISC2 member counts as of Dec 31, 2018.
- Compared with the number as of June 1st, 2018, CISSP increases by 3 in Taiwan, while CCSP, CSSLP and ISSEP increase by 1 respectively. Wentz Wu is one of the increases.
- There is a decrease of CISSP in Korea, ISSEP in India, ISSMP in Singapre and Hong Kong.
- The CCSP certification grows fast.
After studying for 40 hours in 9 days (from 2018/08/29 to 2018/09/06), I cleared the ISC2 CCSP exam this morning. The following is what I used to prepare for this exam:
It helps to pass this exam having some hands-on experience in cloud computing, ex. Azure and/or AWS, and sticking to the official CCSP CBK and study guide.
After evaluating the criticality of the CCSP and CSSLP exams, I changed my strategy to take CCSP exam first. The milestones are updated as follows:
- Milestone #1: PMI + CISSP
- 2018/04/09 ACP
- 2018/04/27 PBA
- 2018/06/19 CISSP
- 2018/07/10 RMP
- Milestone #2: ISACA
- 2018/07/24 CISM
- 2018/08/13 CRISC
- 2018/08/28 CISA
- Milestone #3: ISC2
- 2018/09/07 CCSP (originally scheduled on 2018/09/14)
- 2018/09/28 CSSLP
- Milestone #4: EC-Council
- 2018/10/15 CEH
- 2018/10/29 ECSA