Special thanks to Luke Ahmed and the Facebook Group: CISSP Exam Preparation – Study Notes and Theory.
After a prolonged 2-month journey that takes 250 hours in 45 effective study days, I finally cleared the CISSP exam today. Thanks to the new CAT examination with 100 questions in 3 hours, the threshold to obtaining CISSP is lowered to a reasonable level, even though it is still quite challenging.
Now, the CISSP exam is reasonably challenging. I wish you the best to clear it ASAP.
The following resources are helpful to me:
- TOOLS: when in doubt, google it, wiki it, and watch it!!!!!
- Sample Questions
- CBK Suggested References for CISSP
- The Facebook Group: CISSP Exam Preparation – Study Notes and Theory
- Nick’s Organized Sunflower CISSP Notes
- NIST SP 800 series and FIPS 199 and 200
- ISO Standards: 27001/27005
- Microsoft Windows Common Criteria Evaluation Security Target
- Trusted Computer System Evaluation Criteria [“Orange Book”]
- How I Passed the CISSP Exam! (My 12 week method)
- CISSP Practice Questions of the Day from IT Dojo
PS. I am sorry to let you know that I’ve attended the official CISSP classroom-based training in Taipei and it’s a total waste of money and disappointing. The text for this class from ISC2 is just a bunch of slides with terribly poor quality and the instructor, from my point of view, is not prepared and qualified for this class either.