Step 1: Set your goal!
- Create an account on Pearson VUE and schedule your CISSP exam.
- Install apps (Android/iOS) to start the final countdown!
Step 2: Join online CISSP communities (optional)
- Become an (ISC)² Candidate
- Join the (ISC)² online community.
- Join the Facebook group: CISSP, CISM, and Effective Security.
Step 3: Buy books and register them for free online resources
- Buy OSG and OPT on Amazon
- Create an account on the Wiley Efficient Learning platform.
- Register your books OSG and OPT to request the activation codes for free online access.
- Activate OSG and OPT online practice questions using the activation codes.
Step 4: Subscribe to WPF to practice Wentz’s QOTD (highly recommended)
WUSON Practice Field (WPF) is a paid test engine that helps students prepare for the CISSP exam. All the questions of the WPF come from Wentz’s QOTDs, a FREE, proven, and reliable bank of CISSP practice questions authored by Wentz Wu.
Step 5: Get supplemental materials (optional)
The following books are authored by Wentz Wu.
- The Effective CISSP: Security and Risk Management provides a good overview of cybersecurity.
- The Effective CISSP: Practice Questions is a book of CISSP practice questions, into which 365 items of Wentz’s QOTDs are compiled.
Books and Test Engines
WUSON Practice Field (WPF), a test engine, comes with 800+ Wentz QOTDs. If you have subscribed to the WPF, you don’t have to buy the book, The Effective CISSP: Practice Questions.
Step 6: Start learning
Start and align your learning process with the CISSP Exam Outline! Build a solid conceptual model upon which you develop the cybersecurity body of knowledge. WUSON InfoSec Conceptual Model is the principal model taught in the WUSON Private School.
Step 7: Focus and sustain your study
The Chinese Version of CISSP Express