It’s a lovely afternoon and peaceful moment to enjoy the view looking out through the floor-to-ceiling window from the office.
When the ISSAP score report disclosed “Congratulations!”, my goal has been achieved pursuing the planned certifications from ISC2. I spent around 4 months in total studying intensively and finally passed the six ISC2 exams: CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP, CISSP-ISSEP, CISSP-ISSMP, and CISSP-ISSAP.
After studying for 40 hours within 8 days (from 2018/11/06 to 2018/11/13), I cleared the ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP (Information Systems Security Architecture Professional) exam today. This exam is one of the 3 CISSP concentrations. I would say the level of difficulty would be ISSAP < ISSMP < ISSEP.
The ISACA CGEIT is the last mile for me to declare success achieving my annual goal.
My plan of the year is revised as follows:
- Milestone #1: PMI + CISSP
- 2018/04/09 ACP
- 2018/04/27 PBA
- 2018/06/19 CISSP
- 2018/07/10 RMP
- Milestone #2: ISACA
- 2018/07/24 CISM
- 2018/08/13 CRISC
- 2018/08/28 CISA
- Milestone #3: ISC2
- 2018/09/07 CCSP (originally scheduled on 2018/09/14)
- 2018/09/13 CSSLP (originally scheduled on 2018/09/28)
- 2018/09/25 CISSP-ISSEP (bonus)
- Milestone #4: EC-Council
- 2018/10/09 CEH (originally scheduled on 2018/10/15)
- 2018/10/12 ECSA (originally scheduled on 2018/10/29)
- Bonus Exams: scrum.org
- 2018/10/21, PSM I
- 2018/10/23, ISO 27001 LA
- 2018/10/27, PSPO I
- 2018/10/28, PSD
- Final Optimization
- 2018/11/06 CISSP-ISSMP
- 2018/11/14 CISSP-ISSAP
- 2018/11/30 CGEIT (projected)
When I passed the ISSAP exam, I was really excited as all my annual objectives were achieved and I didn’t note down the materials I used.
The following are the materials I used:
- CISSP-ISSAP exam outline
- All the CBKs I have (CBKs of CCSP, CSSLP, CISSP, ISSMP, ISSAP, and ISSEP-old version)
- NIST SP 800 series
- ISSAP CBK Suggested References (I bought as many as I can).
I didn’t use any test engine but the practice questions in the CBKs.