- CISSP is an ISC2 certified security professional of information systems.
- The Onion and The Peacock as metaphors are the foundational concepts for CISSP aspirants to prepare for the CISSP exam.
- The Onion is a metaphor as a concept model to protect assets (information systems) from threats through security controls to achieve the objectives of confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA), support the organizational mission and processes and deliver business values. (The triangle stands for the organization.)
- The Peacock is a metaphor as a concept model to demonstrate the information system components, the target we are protecting.
- The Amicliens InfoSec Conceptual Model is developed by Wentz Wu, co-founder of Amicliens, based on The Onion and The Peacock that integrates the CISSP and CISM knowledge areas seamlessly.
- To start your CISSP journey, please visit the CISSP page.
- To know more about the author, Wentz Wu, please visit the About Me page.