Try It Now!
WUSON Practice Field for Wentz QOTD
Start evaluation for free!
I’ve just finished a minimum viable product (MVP) version of my WUSON Practice Field. It’s a simple test engine, currently equipped with my question of the day for CISSP, Wentz QOTD, also known as WUSON Practice Field (WPE) for Wentz QOTD.
Software and Hardware Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10 (Windows 7 and 8 may work)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
- Web Browser (You may need to install WebView2 runtime if your browser is not compatible)
- Internet access
- Visit https://qotd.wentzwu.com/publish and click the “Install” button.
- Click to run the setup.exe. Windows SmartScreen may pop up to ask for confirmation; please click “More information” and “Run anyway” to proceed.
- Click the “I agree” with the EULA and the “Submit” button to finish the installation.
- Launch “WUSON Practice Field for Wentz QOTD” from the Start menu.
- Login the system, and your account will be created authomatically.
- If your account is not activated in 48 hours, please contact Wentz Wu through Facebook or LinkedIn. (As account management is not developed yet, I need to do it mannually.)
This software is published under the company name, Amicliens Service Technology, Co., Ltd., and signed by its standard code signing certificate. Windows Defender SmartScreen feature may intervene in the installation process. Please feel free to proceed to install the software.
The version of this MVP is 220.127.116.11. It is published for evaluation and will expire on July 31, 2021.
Thank you for your attention! I hope my QOTDs can be helpful!