Scrum is one of the most popular Agile approaches. Your company established a Scrum team to develop the E-Commerce website. Which of the following is correct? (Wentz QOTD)
A. The Project manager, as a servant leader, leads the Scrum team.
B. Daily Scrum can be finished in 5 minutes but never exceed15 minutes.
C. Scrum emphasizes prototyping to optimize predictability and control risk.
D. The Scrum Master is accountable for maximizing the value of the product.
Kindly be reminded that the suggested answer is for your reference only. It doesn’t matter whether you have the right or wrong answer. What really matters is your reasoning process and justifications.
My suggested answer is B. Daily Scrum can be finished in 5 minutes but never exceed15 minutes.
The Scrum framework is purposefully incomplete, only defining the parts required to implement Scrum theory. Scrum is built upon by the collective intelligence of the people using it. Rather than provide people with detailed instructions (e.g., it doesn’t require prototyping), the rules of Scrum guide their relationships and interactions. Scrum employs an iterative, incremental approach to optimize predictability and control risk.
The Product Owner is accountable for maximizing the value of the product resulting from the work of the Scrum Team.
There is no role called Project Manager in a Scrum team. Scrum Masters, as servant leaders, are true leaders who serve the Scrum Team and the larger organization. The Scrum Master ensures that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
- Sprints are fixed length events of one month or less to create consistency.
- Sprint Planning is timeboxed to a maximum of eight hours for a one-month Sprint. For shorter Sprints, the event is usually shorter.
- The Daily Scrum is a 15-minute event for the Developers of the Scrum Team. To reduce complexity, it is held at the same time and place every working day of the Sprint.
- The Sprint Review is the second to last event of the Sprint and is timeboxed to a maximum of four hours for a one-month Sprint. For shorter Sprints, the event is usually shorter.
- The Sprint Retrospective concludes the Sprint. It is timeboxed to a maximum of three hours for a one-month Sprint. For shorter Sprints, the event is usually shorter.
A BLUEPRINT FOR YOUR SUCCESS IN CISSP
My new book, The Effective CISSP: Security and Risk Management, helps CISSP aspirants build a solid conceptual security model. It is not only a tutorial for information security but also a study guide for the CISSP exam and an informative reference for security professionals.
- It is available on Amazon.
- Readers from countries or regions not supported by Amazon can get your copy from the author’s web site.
Scrum是最受歡迎的敏捷方法之一。 貴公司建立了一個Scrum團隊來開發電子商務網站。 以下哪項是正確的？(Wentz QOTD)
B. Daily Scrum可以在5分鐘內完成，但不能超過15分鐘。
D. Scrum Master負責使產品價值最大化。