Progressive Learning in Parallel (like the right-hand side). That is, read each domain progressively and in parallel like the right-hand side of animation depicts. Most people tend to read domain by domain like the left-hand side.
- Build your own blueprint or conceptual model (e.g., Amicliens InfoSec Conceptual Model) in one week by skimming, browsing, speed-reading your study guide, mentoring, tutoring, training, or any other approaches available.
- Base your learning on the model and study topic by topic iteratively and progressively. This is the Agile way to increase knowledge (value) iteratively.
- After you have informed and enriched your conceptual model, it’s about time to read your study guide from cover to cover.
- Review the CISSP exam outline every day to ensure you are on the right track and measure your progress.
- Practice questions in Sudoku 365 (Wentz QOTD) until you understand the concepts behind each question and score higher than 80%. This approach is called test-driven.
Please read the CISSP Test-Driven Study Strategy for more.