Security protects humans and assets. Information security is not only talking about information systems and infrastructure, but also the business, organizational vision and mission, the society and common good, and human life. All of them are part of our daily life.
ISC2 Code of Ethics Canons
- Protect society, the common good, necessary public trust and confidence, and the infrastructure.
- Act honorably, honestly, justly, responsibly, and legally.
- Provide diligent and competent service to principals.
- Advance and protect the profession.
Politics means managing public affairs; it is all about our everyday life. It should not be solely represented or dominated by politicians. Since politics is about managing public affairs, it is related to everyone. The scope of politics ranges from a group, an organization, a society, a country, to the world.
Politics (from Greek: Πολιτικά, politiká, ‘affairs of the cities’) is the set of activities that are associated with making decisions in groups, or other forms of power relations between individuals, such as the distribution of resources or status. The academic study of politics is referred to as political science.
Covid-19 May Kill Democracy
People tend to avoid conflicts by not talking about politics, because of the misunderstanding of it. It’s etiquette or right in most cases. However, indifference or negligence of politics can be a disaster in a particular situation – specifically, the pandemic of COVID-19.
Stay Safe and Aware
- Wash hands frequently, wear a facial mask, and keep social distancing to stay safe.
- Watch the video and be aware of the world’s security creeping, and please share the video if you will.