Wentz’s Powerful Inquiry Session (PIS)
- Wentz’s Powerful Inquiry Session (PIS) provokes thoughts about the concept of CISSP by asking and answering questions.
- It’s an online session of four participants for one hour. One plays the role of the principal answering Wentz’s questions, while others are observers.
- Readers only. This session is free for the readers of Wentz’s book, The Effective CISSP: Security and Risk Management.
- Eligible for readers buying either Kindle version, paperback, or both.
- 21 June 2020, 08:00 PM (Taipei)
- 21 June 2020, 05:30 PM (India)
- 21 June 2020, 01:00 PM (London)
- 20 June 2020, 05:00 AM (Los Angeles)
- 20 June 2020, 08:00 AM (New York)
- Timezone Converter
- Readers will be invited to Wentz’s close WhatsApp group.
- Registration confirmations and the meeting link will be sent through WhatsApp messages only.
- Session ID: PIS-20200621-02 (Please enter this Session ID when registering)
- Click this Registration Form to register for Wentz’s PIS.