Offensive Security’s Certification Offerings for Penetration Testing are highly recognized in the industry. They provide both training courses and certifications.
Courses and Certifications
- Penetration Testing with Kali Linux (PWK) for the Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) certification
- Advanced Web Attacks and Exploitation (AWAE) for the Offensive Security Web Expert (OSWE) certification
- Cracking the Perimeter (CTP) for the Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- Advanced Windows Exploitation (AWE) for the Offensive Security Exploitation Expert (OSEE) certification
- Offensive Security Wireless Attacks (WiFu) for the Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP) certification
The Strategic Role of CISSP
CISSP plays a strategic and central role in security certifications. It builds a solid foundation to extend career path to security governance, security management, security operations, and other specialty security areas such as cloud security, software security, and infrastructure security.
CISSP incorporates comprehensive perspectives on information security. It is a mile wide and an inch deep and emphasizes both management and technical concepts. It also meets the requirements of the DoD Directive 8570.1-M as one of the baseline certifications for a majority of information assurance job positions.
A Blueprint for Your Success in CISSP
My new book, The Effective CISSP: Security and Risk Management, helps CISSP aspirants build a solid conceptual security model. It is not only a tutorial for information security but also a study guide for the CISSP exam and informative reference for security professionals.
- It is available on Amazon.
- Readers from countries or regions not supported by Amazon can get your copy from the author’s web site.