Discovery is the pre-trial phase in a lawsuit in which each party investigates the facts of a case, through the rules of civil procedure, by obtaining evidence from the opposing party and others by means of discovery devices including requests for answers to interrogatories, requests for production of documents and things, requests for admissions, and depositions.
- Requests for answers to interrogatories
- Requests for production of documents and things
- Requests for admissions
Electronic discovery or “e-discovery” refers to discovery of information stored in electronic format (often referred to as Electronically Stored Information, or ESI).
- How to end a deposition by Harvey Specter
- Sam Destroys At A Deposition
- Suits: Katrina And Brian Sink A Deposition (1:09)