Step 1: Set your goal!
- Create an account on Pearson VUE and schedule your CISSP exam.
- Install apps (Android/iOS) to start the final countdown!
Step 2: Join online CISSP communities (optional)
Step 3: Buy books and register them for free online resources
- Buy OSG and OPT on Amazon
- Create an account on the Wiley Efficient Learning platform.
- Register your books OSG and OPT to request the activation codes for free online access.
- Activate OSG and OPT online practice questions using the activation codes.
Step 4: Subscribe to WPF to practice Wentz’s QOTD (highly recommended)
WUSON Practice Field (WPF) is a paid test engine that helps students prepare for the CISSP exam. All the questions of the WPF come from Wentz’s QOTDs, a FREE, proven, and reliable bank of CISSP practice questions authored by Wentz Wu.
Step 5: Get supplemental materials (optional)
The following books are authored by Wentz Wu.
- The Effective CISSP: Security and Risk Management provides a good overview of cybersecurity.
- The Effective CISSP: Practice Questions is a book of CISSP practice questions, into which 365 items of Wentz’s QOTDs are compiled.
Books and Test Engines
Step 6: Start learning
Start and align your learning process with the CISSP Exam Outline! Build a solid conceptual model upon which you develop the cybersecurity body of knowledge. WUSON InfoSec Conceptual Model is the principal model taught in the WUSON Private School.
CISSP ExamPrep Courses in Taiwan
Step 7: Focus and sustain your study
The Chinese Version of CISSP Express