- Security techniques — Extension to ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 for privacy information management — Requirements and guidelines
- Publication date: 2019-08
Thanks go to Richard Nealon for reminding me that ISO/IEC 27701:2019 has been published in August to replace the draft, ISO 27552.
- Stage 0 (preliminary stage): A study period is underway.
- Stage 1 (proposal stage): An NP (New Project) is under consideration.
- Stage 2 (preparatory stage): A WD (Working Draft) is under consideration.
- Stage 3 (committee stage): A CD/DIS (Committee Draft/Draft International Standard) is under consideration.
- Stage 4 (approval stage): An FDIS (Final Draft International Standard) is under consideration.
- Stage 5 (publication stage): An IS (International Standard) is being prepared for publication.